Sunday, September 11, 2011

Spicy!!! Oyster!!!

Went to 麻辣媽媽 with colleagues and friends last night. Honestly the service was mediocre. We made booking 3 days in advance, but on the day the restaurant called twice to try and change our booking to earlier or later. But it's a small Sichuan joint in Temple Street, so that's sort of expected. So let's focus on the positives - the food was EXCEPTIONAL!


Specialty Lime Soda

Spicy Semi-raw Oyster Pot (we had an encore)

Spicy Frog 

Spicy Beef with Soup
There were a lot more dishes than these, but I was too hungry / greedy to take decent photos before I stuff my face :S (I missed photos of the chicken, peppercorn with fish head soup, turnip pancake, pumpkin cake, the extra clams and veggies that we add to the pots after, and ALL the desserts :-/ some food blogger I am...)

No comments:

Post a Comment